Spilling Secrets...

Ok, ok- drumroll please! 

The new line I will be designing, and the reason I went to New York for a meeting yesterday is... BETSEY JOHNSON!!! Well, pending a design presentation, but hopefully that's just a formality.

This is what I wore to the meeting after much debate. I had dinner with 5 of my girl friends Wednesday night and  forced them to watch me try on numerous outfits after. This was our winner.


Ana Sui top

high waisted button front jeans

My highlighter yellow Louboutin pumps. 


Yippee!
I'm super excited and my meeting went well despite the shitty flight and mere 3 hours of sleep. What shitty flight you ask? Well, let me break it down:

My friend/merchandise manager Joanne and I left Orange County airport Thursday morning at 11 to go to NY via San Francisco. WHY would we do that? To save the company money of course. 
Well, we got to SF and had a 2 hour layover. We grabbed lunch and went to the gate to find that our flight was delayed. 1 hour. Off we went to the bar to drink our time away, then back to the gate to find another delay. :( One more hour.
Cut to us getting into JFK at 3am. We got to our gate and then they announced that the gate wasn't functioning so we were stuck until we could find a new gate. Seriously. Another 1/2 hour and we were off.

We got a little less than 3 1/2 hours of sleep before having to go off to the Betsey Johnson showroom for our meeting.  The meeting went really well and I met with Betsey and her team and we talked about going forward with me as their designer (YAY!!) and then it was off to JFK to fly home.

We were scheduled to go from JFK to Phoenix (again, to save money) then Phoenix to OC again. 
Wellllll, as you may have guessed- it was delayed. Only a little at first, and then 2 hours. We were going to miss our connection. 
We were re-routed to Las Vegas... seriously.... where the flight was full and full of drunk people excited to party. 

Finally home at 10:30 pm after a day of hell. I feel like crap and I want to sleep for a week. haha.