Creeps!

So I have to express my pissed off-ness on this issue. I hate to be a brat but I'm really annoyed.

Last year, for my Harajuku Fall 09 collection I made a creeper and creeper boot, which I thought were awesome and I really truly loved. 

Well, low and behold amazing fashion blogggers like Rumi at fashiontoast and Susie at Style Bubble (here and here) are wearing similar styles. WHY does this piss me off? Well, because my freaking salesmen dropped the shoes because they didn't "get" them. They had no idea where I was coming from so they just didn't bother. 

SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!


creeper boot


creeper

The upside is that Gwen ordered a pair of the boots in Black and White patent (shown on the flat creeper) and in plaid for her upcoming tour with No Doubt. So those of you who are going to the show- look out for my shoes! YAY!

Maybe those stupid salesmen (whom I actually love, but NOT when it comes to this issue) will feel stupid when they see them in the market and wonder where ours went.

Hmph.