To Cuff Or Not To Cuff

What do you say ladies? Have you jumped on this hot trend? I must say the cuffed sandal appeals to me in an odd sort of way. I can't quite put my finger on it but I like em. But if you're like me and you're not interested in spending a ton of money then I bring you these.


Elle Kammy Gladiator

I absolutely adore this cuffed micro wedge by Elle. This little beauty can be found at Kohls. The Elle brand is really fab. I've picked up quite a few pieces from season to season from the Elle collection for Kohls and they've always been on trend and have integrated themselves into my wardrobe quite well. These are a fab price and I LOVE that they have a leather upper. The stud detailing adds just the right amount of hardware in addition to the bronze buckle. Any more metal and I'm not sure I would like them as much. What do you say ladies? Is this a trend you are embracing?