Which do you love?

Addendum - Thank you so much to all who left comments regarding their fave. The Fergie wedge was the clear winner. I just ordered it from heels.com. I will post pictures as soon as I get them which should be Monday!

Help! I'm looking for a pair of black wedges and I've found a couple of pairs on heels.com that I like. I just can't decide which pair I like more. So I thought I'd get the opinions of my dear readers. BTW is anyone else loving the new video portion of heels.com as much as me? Seriously, I can't get enough of it. I even find myself looking/wishing for it on other sites. But I digress. It's time to help Stacy choose some shoes.


Fergie, Quiana Wedge

It's my first Fergie shoe! This wedge is fairly basic and that is what I'm looking for. I don't want something that's too trendy. It's sky high to be sure but I love the fact that it features a cork wedge. But not just any cork wedge, oh no. This wedge has small flecks of silver throughout. Add to that the woven straps at the vamp and it's pretty darn near perfect.


Not Rated, Half and Half

This baby is quite simply, adorable. The espadrille wedge, the shining, gleaming patent leather, the t-strap (You all know how I love the t-strap) and then there's the floral fabric wrapped platform. Deeelightful.

So which is it ladies? Help a girl out.