Bedazzled!

Well my dear readers I have been scouring the internets this weekend looking at shoe, after shoe, after shoe and I've been taking notes. I've been searching high and low looking for all of the latest styles and at what is sure to be hot for Spring 2009. I've noticed lots of embellishments including studs and jewels. I found girly details like ruffles and bows. And the gladiator is still everywhere you turn. I've got lots to share with you over the next few days. This week I will feature shoes with embellishments. Designers have been breaking out their bedazzlers. Jewels, studs, and sequins guaranteed.

JLo Shoes - Reva

The JLo Reva Pump seems to be channeling the YSL tribute but adds a little sizzle with gold sequins. This is one fiery shoe and with a fab platform and 5 inch heel you are bound to garner all kinds of attention. These would look gorgeous paired with black tights for now and then come spring pair them with a tan.


Verses Sandal - Chinese Laundry

A delicious jeweled diamond adorns the vamp of this sweet sandal by Chinese Laundry. Featured here in a fabulous topaz hue this looks like a great shoe that will carry you all around town in comfort and style. You all know by now that I can hardly feature a shoe that doesn't give one some kind of boost even if it's in the form of a mere 1 1/4 inches.


I love, love, love this studded sandal by Vince Camuto. Ugh. That rich buttery hue and straps adorned with studs in just about every shape and size. This is a great sandal that will allow you to embrace your inner rock chick but the dijon color really keeps these feminine too. This shoe is definitely going on my list.