HellooOoOoO 2009!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!





How fast did 2008 go by? Seriously?!

I am really excited about '09- I have a good feeling about it.

So last night Ben and I were pretty mellow. We went to dinner with a group of our friends and then to a couple of house parties. We went home minutes before midnight to have a private new year's kiss. ;)

Anyway- I rocked my new dicso pants and my always amazing YSL Trib Too's. They're getting easier to wear each time! I barely even needed a sitting break last night. ha ha.

What fun things did you guys do!? I'm sure you all did much more exciting things than us.
What are some of your resolutions? I never do those things 'cause I feel like I'm destined for failure. I always try to think of a really good one and come up empty handed. Maybe if you tell me yours I can steal one and take credit for it. 
Bwa ha ha.

Happy New Year from Benjamin, Banksy and of course, me! I truly love you all and am looking forward to 2009!

(disco pants- American Apparel, bangles- Cartier Burberry and Forever21, studded belt- Forever21, vest- Silence&Noise, tanks- American Apparel, shoes- YSL)