Hot Trends - Exotics

Call me crazy but I feel like exotics have been a "Hot Trend" for quite some time now. So much so that I really think they could be considered a wardrobe staple. If you haven't already invested in a pair I highly recommend you do as I believe this is one "Hot Trend" not soon to disappear.


Lovely People - Olivia

These lovely shoes by Lovely People remind me of a pair of Franco Sarto mary janes that I have had for years. I've been thinking of finding a pair to replace them and these just may do the trick. I love that these feature suede, leather, and embossed leather. A combo that could be seemingly be tricky but it really works here.


Calvin Klein - Sarika

A basic black pump that is anything but. The platform, the stacked heel, the funky embossed leather. The color here is called Black Koi and I like that the "skin" looks more fish than snake. The larger scallop print is really what gets me. This pump is a classic.



I DIE. Seriously??? What's not to love? Oh my. The shape! The shape! These are simply stunning. I love the color combo and um did I mention the shape????? Oh how I dream of owning these.