Great Success! (said, of course, in Borat accent)

You guys, I seriously couldn't be happier right now. I had my Harajuku Lovers approval meeting at Gwen's house today and she LOVED the line!! I'm so pumped. It turned out great and I'm super happy with it. :)
I wanted to get a pic taken of us and the shoes but I just can't work up the nerve to do it. Ha ha ha. I'm such a nerd.

We did these super cute moccasins with cool color combos, preppy mary janes with chunky heels and multi color strap, our own version of Doc Martins, wellingtons (so cute!) and some 80's inspired stuff that I love. I can't show you pictures yet- but I will after the show the first week of February. 

I wore my Yokoo scarf and Gwen loved it. I'm still madly in love with my Stellas too. <3
It rained all day and I didn't get to eat- but my spirits were as high as ever. YAY!

xox