Lip Service...

OK! So, ever since Miss Wendy B posted about the Lancome Piha Black lip gloss, I've been smitten. Much to my surprise, and after asking 20 + mildly retarded sales girls about it with the same response... "Uhhhh, I never heard of a blaaaack lip gloss?"
(Jeeze ladies- have pride in your job please!)
I asked girl #21 today and she said "Oh! Yea, we just got it in yesterday!"

YIPPEE!

So- I tested it out at the counter and I looked like a hot goth mess, but I bought it anyway so I could take it home and test that shit out! 

So first I tried it with the color from the ad campaign. The lady at the counter said it's meant to go on top of colors to make them darker and sexier. Well duh. Most people can't pull off black lips.

So heres the "Piha Black" gloss over Lancome's "Rock Icon Fuchsia"
(alone)



(and now with the gloss)




Can you tell? This MacBook camera blows for details. Ugh.

Anyway, then I decided to try it out on my Nars "Heat Wave" lip stick
(alone)


(and now with the gloss)


So? What's the verdict? I love it, but it's really hard to see how pretty the color is with this crappy camera. Maybe I'll try to get Ben to take some pics...