Let's Warm Up With Some Hot Choos!

Baby it is cold outside. Ice. Snow. All day. We're expecting 8 more inches overnight tonight. What better way to warm up those insides than a cup of hot cocoa paired with an even hotter pair of Choos!


I die. The color here is absolutely gorgeous. I don't know what it is but I have been semi obsessed with finding the perfect pair of olive hued shoes. Consider this a new neutral. You could pair these with anything for instant chic. Pair them with color, pair them with your neutrals, this sandal is simply stunning and timeless too.



Patent Leather Sandal

Wow. This is a great cage heel with an almost web like appearance. The unique shape and strappy details combine to create a dazzling sandal. Oh yes and then there is the back zip those designers over at JC seem to be loving sooo much this season. I love it too and I love these Choos!