Sickly Sweet


What do you guys think about these crazy ass Dolce and Gabanna shoes?? Pretty nuts, right? I'm feeling like I'm over sequined footwear, and judging by the sales racks- so are most of you. But I feel like these are so nutso koo koo bonkers that they deserve to be in their own category. To lump them in with "normal" sequined footwear wouldn't really be fair. These babies transcend borders or some shit.

I do however like the messiness of these sequins. That makes them sort of different and at the same time validates my trend forecasting skills. (I made a few JLO shoes with these same kind of messy sequins)


Now, you're probably thinking that these would be excruciating to walk in due to lack of arch support, but I owned a pair of shoes sort of like this (in 1999 no less) and though I looked like an underage stripper- I walked around just fine.  


The ball of your foot and heel take all the pressure so you don't really notice the missing arch.

Then this girl here is just a Dorothy slipper in a platform with a weird looking bottom thingy that I think is totally unnecessary and kinda ruins the shoe/makes the shoe depending on how you choose to feel about it.

What do you think? Likey or No likey? And don't worry- I will reveal my new purchace as soon as I get off my ass and get dressed. I know you're all on the edge of your seats waiting, right? hahaha