Spring Preview...

A few websites are starting to show some Spring preview shoes. It's so weird to be sitting here with my heater on, thinking of Spring footwear.
I bought my first Spring shoe the other day at good old Christian Louboutin... A sweet little espadrille that looks SO cute on- it's stupid. I got them in black, but I'm thinking I should exchange them for the white, pictured here. What do you think??

And I just adore these cute shoes by Chloe! Don't you? They're adorable and perfect for the end of Fall, and a smooth transition into Spring. I love the color and the delicate little straps and buckles. Not to mention the fact that it's a wedge which means walkability! These would be cute with tights and then in warmer months, go bare!

Last but not least- another amazing transition shoe... these "OMG I EFFING WANT THESE MOTHER EFFING SHOES" amazing Nicholas Kirkwood beauties. I mean... seriously. 
*drool*

They're on pre-order here. I love.