A Little Spontaneous Shopping Trip

I was sitting on my Rock of Love rerun watching ass when my friend SLASH neighbor Gigi called and said the magic words: "Wanna go to the mall?"

If you know me you know my answer. I ran to my closet and threw on an outfit to go with my new Loubs that I've been dying to wear since I got them. I didn't really need the sweater since it was like 85 degrees out!! WTF?

So off we went to Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza. Guess what I found... I'll give you a clue. Shoes. ;)




check out the cute metallic perforated leather detail. SO cute! Shout out to ma girl Amita Singh at Christian Louboutin @ South Coast! We had a nice fashion gushing session today. haha- so fun.
You guys seriously if you haven't been in yet you have to go! It's such a beautiful store and I have yet to find a salesperson that I don't love there!

(leggings- American Apparel, tank- BP, sweater- Eight Sixty, shoes- Christian Louboutin)



So anyway- I got some really exciting shoes that I can't wait to show you!!

TO BE CONTINUED....