Feminine Details

There are lots of feminine finds to be had this season. From bows, to flowers, to ruffles if it's dainty then you're in luck.

First and foremost after perusing the January issue of Bazaar the word in shoes was ruffles. I noticed lots of these sweet little details as I've been browsing the latest offerings on my favorite shoe sites. I am most definitely a girly girl and I couldn't be happier to see this sweet little detail being added to shoes. Bows have been ruling the roost for some time now and I am pleased as punch now that ruffles are finally having their day in the sun. What do you think? Are you loving this trend as much as I am?

Here are my top picks below.


Aw man, these are my absolute favorite! The coral color is so gorgeous but if that doesn't tickle your fancy these also come in black leather and a taupe suede. To me, however, the coral is where it's at. The ruffled leather adorning the t-strap is tres chic. This is most certainly a shoe that is going on "The List".


Ugh, as if the ruffled strap didn't already make these girly then you add the sweet little bow into the mix. Not to mention the fact that the ruffle is comprised of grosgrain ribbon. I love the Caribbean hue but this fun little wedge also comes in malt(read brown), and pink as well.


Demy, Steven by Steve Madden

Yet another offering brought to you from Steven by Steve Madden. I've had my eye on these for a while now. The ruffles in not one, not two, but THREE tiers. That fabulous pewter color. The peep toe. Ultra feminine, ultra flirty, and immensely playful. Adorable!