Hello from Snowy NY...

Sorry- I know it's been a few days but I've been traveling and getting ready for this shoe show. 

It's freaking cold in NY by my California standards, but I can tell by the lack of coats around here that I'm just being a wimp. It's been snowing all day and it's starting to stick. 
slushy slush slush.

So far I've had a really positive reaction to my Harajuku collection, which is awesome, and people are actually really excited about JLO for the first tim in a long time. It's an international only brand right now, with the exception of a few dot com's like the amazing heels.com (LOVE you girls! Are you coming to the showroom??) So it's exciting when we get interest domestically. 

Anyway, I forgot my camera- BIG doi- but I'll try to take pics tomorrow to show you my collections.

Here are my new Harajuku Lovers rain boots I had made for the trip. Thank god I brought them or I'd have ruined some shoes for sure!
Also, our new apartment in Tribeca that I have absolutely fallen madly in love with and plan to make my second home. I really want to get to know NY better and now I have the best excuse. :) yay! Bi-costal designer sounds nice, right?




My dad and his friend. Good times.

Anyway, just wanted to touch base. Tomorrow it's more meetings and then my favorite part- SHOPPING!
If any of you NY locals have any little shopping gems I should know about please hook it up! I am such a newbie and I want to know where to go besides the obvious Barney's, Saks, Jeffrys, etc etc.
Thanks bitches!

Over and out.