Twins?

So last night Ben and I went to the most delicious Mexican food place SLASH cougar hangout in Newport Beach, Javiers.
Our totally radical friends Matt and Christie came with and I just wanted to share the funny-ness. 

When Christie and I hang out people usually ask if were sisters, and we've even had some people assuming that we're twins. So when she and her hubbs showed up to go to Javiers, you can imagine how amazing it was that our husbands were dressed suspiciously alike. 



Amazing, right? 

Here are Christie and I. Christie looking cute as usual. She's one of those friends that I can always count on to be wearing cute shoes. 
And yes, that is important to me. Hahaha! Shallow? Whatever. She also happens to be a rad person so I win.


I should have asked her what her shoes were. Mine are L.A.M.B. 
My little jumpsuit deal is from Forever 21 and my sweater is JCrew.