Spring into Steve Madden

I was browsing the merch at stevemadden.com as I am apt to do and spotted a couple of finds that tickled my fancy. Naturally I had to feature them here. I mean, this is a shoe blog after all.


Adorabl

Well. Adorable, indeed. Or do I mean adorabl? You know I heart that Steve Madden and his love of adding extra letters and leaving off letters for his shoe style names. He's so silly and clever like that. I have been looking for a pair of gold flat sandals. Not hardcore looking but looking nonetheless. A peek here, a peek there in the sale shoe aisles. Searching quietly but not quite finding the perfect pair. Well my search can end. This sandal by Steve Madden is perfect. From the sling back strap, to the shimmering gold, to the sweet ruffle trickling from the ankle to the tops of your toes. Love.



Cognac leather, gladiator styling, and studs. Need I say more? Oh yes. There's also the platform and 4.5 inch heel. Oh yeah!