MICHAEL Michael Kors - Spring 2009

I received an email from Nordies the other day highlighting the new MICHAEL by Michael Kors Spring 09 collection and there are a couple of pairs I am uber excited about. One of these is going on "The List" I just can't decide which one.





I really love the color combo on both pairs. The combination of neutral hues is genius. The pair pictured above with it's multiple buckled straps and 1 inch platform gives great visual interest but then when you add the demi wedge in the contrasting color, well it simply sends me over the edge. In a word. Hot!




Niki Gladiator Sandal

Now the Niki Gladiator sandal is crazy sexy! That double platform and sky high heel. Va Va Va Voom! I also really love the gold insole and woven strap details. The 1st pair would definitely be more office appropriate but that 2nd pair... Man, I can't decide! Which pair do you prefer?