Valentines Schmalentines...

I for one, am not a big fan of Valentine's day. It's pretty silly and I think it puts a lot of pressure on dudes and they hate it most of the time. It's kind of a selfish holiday, no?
Plus, my baby's nice to me every day, so I don't need a holiday for that. ;)

ANYWAY, enough self-righteous ranting. hahaha

Though I'm apposed to the holiday, I'm always up for a theme and a reason to wear something to go with it. I love gaudy Christmas sweaters and Halloween costumes, and on Valentines Day... I go for the girly hearts and pink, white and red.
Here's my first attempt at using Polyvore.


hearts on shoes


Yay! I went into McQueen yesterday and saw those hot pink heart peep toes in person. I think the heart opening is a little too big and I hate when there's too much toe action going on. 
I still love that Vivienne Westwood for Melissa shoe (the pink one with the black hearts) but won't get them 'cause Pamela Anderson kinda ruined them for me.