Sodoku Sandal - Chinese Laundry

I really really love this sandal by Chinese Laundry. I certainly don't own anything like it. I just can't decide which color I want. Of course for the price I could just get both but I am not the type of girl to own the same shoe in several different colors. I have never been interested in that. That is not the case for my mom and I'm sure many of you out there. But it's just this weird, silly quirk I have. So I'm going to leave the decision up to you all. Which color do you prefer?





Sodoku Sandal

The sodoku sandal has such a unique vibe. I love that there is the tiniest hint of a wedge. Hey, a little height can go a long way. Am I right? The shape is chic but the ribbon tie adds just the right touch of girlie appeal. You're sure to put your best fashion foot forward when you step out in these.