Steve Madden Clearance - Shop Now and Save!

From now through Valentine's Day the folks at Steve Madden are offering an additional 40% off their clearance shoes. Here's your chance to score some pretty sweet deals on shoes that you can wear now and into the Spring and even beyond. A word to the wise my friends. All of the clearance shoes are final sale but if you purchase a pair and they don't work out you can always sell them on E-Bay ; )!


I can't believe these are on clearance. Cage heels are everywhere. I first talked about this shoe trend waaaaaaaaay back in August and I know from my site meter stats that many of you out there are googling"cage heels". Take this opportunity to grab yourself a pair of these hot shoes. Now they can be yours for only $59.99.


I, of course, love the ruffled detailing on this sassy little flat. How cute would these be paired with your favorite summer capris? If you're not digging on the pewter you've got many other options. Just $41.99 + shipping and they can be yours.


Graham

This is a really fab evening shoe. A black fabric upper and that sweet little bow at the heel. I love that adornment. It's nice to see a bow on the heel instead of on the toes. Makes for a nice change of pace, wouldn't you say? $35.99 + shipping. An evening shoe for that price! How amazing is that?


Mercii

I love this shoe. It's a little outside of my box but frankly it's time for me to step out of it. I have definitely had my eye on some shoe styles that are way different than anything I have right now. I tend to lean toward the girlier side of things when it comes to shoes but I'm really excited and open to trying something new. I love the snake embossed leather and that wide buckled strap. Now only $53.99.


Vulture

Vulture? Really? I mean, really? You couldn't have thought of a better name for this shoe? Don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with vultures. I just don't think it makes the greatest of shoe style names. Okay. Enough about the name. This lace up bootie has some serious sass, pretty patent leather, and a 4.5 inch heel. Get it now for $53.99!