I Heart Sales.

Sooooo, to be perfectly honest, I didn't like these at first. I might have even said that they were hideous. I know I thought it at least.

Something magical happens when you see a YSL shoe on sale. You go- hmmm, maybe I should give that a second look. And then, sometimes when you do... you like it.

Case in point. I saw these on the sale rack at Bergdorf, and figured I hadn't given them a fair shot and never actually tried them on. So I did, and you know... I kinda love them. They look great with my JBrand zipper jeans and they aren't as over exposed as my TribToo pumps. 
I wore them to dinner tonight and was pleasantly surprised at their comfort and that the tractor bottom does wonders on icy and snowy patches of concrete. Haha. My new "walking" shoes. 

So anyway- time for you to judge. What do you think??



Tomorrow it's back to California. I didn't make it out of here without shopping for myself, but at least the things I did buy were at HUGE discounts. I got these YSLs for like, 60% off and then I got THE SICKEST Jill Sander boots for a whopping 80% off!! Amazing. (I'll post about those when I get home)
I also got a Marc by MJ coat for I dunno what % off... but it was a good deal. ;)
Pretty good for a shopaholic, huh? 

Ben, don't be mad! We'll get our countertops soon!