12 Days til Christmas...

T Shirt/Riding Leggings: Zara's
Tuxedo Jacket: Thrifted

It's been a while. I was waiting for a holiday party to roll around to show what I decided to wear. It was pretty basic. My intention was to wear a sequin jacket that I thrfited but I just couldn't get that look together. I kind of felt like I was an alternate dancer on Solid Gold. All I was missing was an Olivia Newton John headband to look like that Asian lady with the long hair to her ankles on Soul Train. So, I decided to wear a Tuxedo jacket instead.




Of course, I pulled out the Leopard Heels! I probably should have layered a longer tank top underneath to avoid the "hoochie" look but it was a holiday party with some teachers...I decided a little bit of "hooch" on my off day was okay. (My dog Frankie Beverly was trying to get in the shot)


I am so in love with this t-shirt. Yes, it is none other than Grace Jones. The ORIGINAL "Lil Kim"! I'm not into Grace Jones even a little bit but you gotta love this picture of her. I have this in both black and white, I simply can't get enough of it. I've also decided that I love Zara's stores since we finally have one here in town. It's the closest to H & M we will get in Texas. I do think their sizing system is generally not for humans. I do believe that their target consumers are those with eating disorders but every now and then they will throw a thick girl a bone! So be it, if it's a Grace Jones T-shirt and some riding pants:)


**If you've never heard of Grace Jones, Olivia Newton John, Soul Train or Solid Gold...it's okay. That just means that you are younger than me...just look at the pictures and smile**