I Don't Wanna Grow Up!

It snowed in Texas today! Trust me, it's a big deal down here in these parts. They shut down schools for really what was just snow flurries to you northerners...but it was enough to make me play in the snow!I wore this today for work. This whole outfit is practically thrifted. I thrifted this Ralph Lauren Blazer for 3 bucks and the Red Riding Boots were about 7 bucks.
For some reason, my students LOVED this Crested Blazer. I had a little boy run me down in the hall to ask me if it was Polo. He was shocked to hear that I got it from the thrift store! See...I do inspire the kids:)I've worn this sweater from Nordstrom's every winter for the past four years to the point that I've stretched out the sleeves. I wish there was a way to have it tightened again. It is so warm and chic! It's kind of a chic SNUGGIE!
I got so excited about the snow (cough, cough...sleet) that I decided to show you what I wore yesterday. I actually wore the wrap with a black dress yesterday but you get the point.

I've been in quite the mood lately but the snow frenzy was just enough to make me smile!


*Please excuse the cheesy poses...I was having fun!