I LOVE SALES!!!!!

I just want to share some of my favorite shoes on sale right now! I'm so excited about how many great shoes there are for 40% off! AHHHH!

Barneys:

This is a great everyday sexy basic and at this price would be a great first pair of Louboutins. $509 from $855

I saw these on a girl running around in New York and they looked amazing on her. They aren't really my style but I like them a lot. By Prada for $409 from $690

Again, not technically my style but they look great on Jane from Sea of Shoes so I back them. By Prada at $449 from $750

These are great- I love the crepe sole and the open/closed style. By Prada for $359 from $595

So high and sexy! These Fendi's are $469 from $779

These are the same as mine and VB's but in a really pretty snake. Fendi's at $449 from $750

I love these YSL T-straps. Especially at $539 from $895!

And these boots are really testing me right now. I can't get them but boy do I want to! They were sold out within the company (ysl) so I don't know how they are on sale! Get them while they last! They're $839 from $1395

If you're looking for a real statement shoe I don't think you get much better than this. Still a lot at $1049 but a deal from $1750!

I have these Bottega Veneta shoes and love them. They are super cute and girly while being comfortable. Bonus! Now $409 from $690


For you sluts out there these boots are perfect! Haha! Now at $959 from $1595. I still love them!

So these are definitely a love them or hate them kind of boot, but if you love them, they're now $409 from $690