Fade to Black

Here are a few epiphanies I've had as of late:

1. Apparently there is such a thing as a Money Tree but it doesn't seem to grow in my yard. The streets are flooded with Christmas shoppers. I want a money tree too:(

2. The American Apparel store is fabulous! Why have I been so reluctant to look past all the leotards and Dance fever gear to appreciate their great fitting shirts? Oh wait, I remember...their PRICES are a bit much for a simple T shirt! But I still like it.

3. There is such a thing as too much Christmas Music!
4. Any Jackson 5 Holiday music is an exception to #3.
5. Christmas stresses me out but I still love it. I'm all about that Baby Jesus!

The below pic is basically what I will look like for the next two weeks. It's just too easy to wear all black sometimes. I thrifted this military jacket months ago for three bucks. The turtle neck shirt/dress is from American Apparel too. I wore it as a dress to a holiday party...Don't scratch your heads...it was cute:)
I know I will never own these lovelies (click here) so I am pretty excited about finding these affordable versions by Calvin Klein. Love them!Calvin Klein Carley Pumps
P.S.- I am delirious. Must. Get. More. Sleep.