Christmas Parties: Part Deux



So the second party was my work party! Since it's my dad's company it was held at my parents house, which is always nice. I felt right at home cause, well... I kind of was.
(My former home of course)

Any-hoo... I always like to use holiday parties as an excuse to dress up and sometimes go over the top.


I wore a Betsey Johnson dress and my favorite holiday time shoes- my pretty glittery Louboutins. I attempted my very first up-do and was pleasantly surprised if I do say so myself ;)

I got this necklace from that jewelry party I went to last month... Love it! It reminds me of a skull in Mickey Mouse ears.

I wore heavy eye makeup and big ol tranny lashes. I LOVE fake lashes and any excuse to use them!
My lovely family :)
My sister, dad, mom and baby sis... who depressingly isn't a baby at all anymore :(

My Tim and his Bentley... and my "brother" Tomas who is the amazingly talented L.A.M.B. footwear designer
It was a super fun night with friends family and tequila shots.

(sorry for the kinda crappy/inconsistently lit images)