Turning Japanese


I hope you all know about Yokoo by now. You definitely should.

Well today I received my highly anticipated Minnie bows!! YIPPEE! Look how happy I am. I love them and plan to wear them as often as possible. The perfect girly addition to any outfit!
(Thank you Yokoo for the added gift. That was really very sweet)

Oh... What's that? You want to see my nails? You think they look amazing?

Well hello Japanese nail art. I kind of love you.
I got them done at this cute little place called Atlas Studio in Costa Mesa and I've decided that my nails will never feel whole again without glittery barnacles attached to them.

SHING!!!!!!!!!!!
Japanese Nail Art

If you live in the area you need to check them out. Sweetest cutest girls and endless possibilities for your nails! They have tons of Japanese nail art magazines and a book of pictures from clients. I was so excited about all of the choices that it took me almost an hour to decide on a look!

(714) 429-1048
Tell them Celine sent you ;)


<bubbles!