What's In My Bag?

Supposedly one can tell alot about a person by what's in their purse.
Here goes....What conclusions can you draw about me from "What's In My Bag?"


It's the usual stuff: Phone, scarf, MAC Lip Glass, Trail mix (gift from coworker)...bla bla bla

Let me atleast explain why I have my baby picture in my purse! It's not normal for me to carry baby pictures of myself around. I was cleaning out my desk at work and threw it in my bag. I used the picture at the beginning of the school year to help my students do a "getting to know you project". I just decided to take the pic home today. Go figure.
(Side note: You can tell I was into dresses even back then. I am pretty sure this was one of my favorite dresses. Check my bangs. I was serious.)
Here is a shot of some thrifting trinkets. Vintage Alligator Bag (I'm obsessed with "doctor style" bags.) Those Aldo shoes were a whole 2 bucks...hmm mmmm.

You know...maybe I should keep my baby picture in my purse. You know how you run into people who will whip out pictures of their kids. I should totally do the same in return to those very people. LOL. The conversation might go something like this.

Picture Carrier: Oh my God, I haven't seen you in such a long time.
Me: I know! It's been forever!
Picture Carrier: What have you been up to?
Me: The same old, same old. Working, breathing, praying...living.
Picture Carrier: Let me show you pictures of my kids!
Me: Oh wait. I don't have any kids but let me show you MY baby pictures!
Picture Person: **blank stare**
Me: What? You don't want to see my baby pictures? You are forcing me to look at your baby...what's the problem here?
Picture Person: *puts pictures or cell phone with pictures back in their purse"
Me: Okay. Bye. Hit me on Facebook!
Picture Person: *blank stare*
Me: *laughing uncontrollably.
*I wouldn't really do that. I was just on a roll and couldn't stop. I like baby pictures actually*