The Eve before the Eve...

Here is Complete Superficial Randomness before I have to get all deep and philosophical for the New year with resolutions and such.



Why didn't I know until this morning that a tribute album to my favorite band existed! Where have I been! I love Maze featuring Frankie Beverly. I feel like my "fan" card should be revoked!

I even named my dog after Frankie Beverly! I. Must. Own. This. CD!


A few weeks ago, I was in the mall (hate the mall by the way) and saw a dude wearing this cardigan. I saw him and did a double take. I never usually pay attention to men's clothing unless they are with me so trust me, the cardigan was that awesome. I SO wish I had my camera with me. I tracked him through the store to ask him where he got it. I immediately called my baby brother (all 6 ft 6000 inches of him) to tell him to buy this sweater for himself! HA HA (some sister I am!)
This is a super old pic but I'm pretty sure he doesn't know I blog so I'm safe. Please know that I have super high heels on. I really fit under his armpit (literally)I promise you, I would re-inact Janet Jackson's Pleasure Principle video from top to bottom wearing my painful leopard heels for any man (not my brother...ewww) who would wear this bad cardigan! Last I checked, they only had size small online. I know a few people who would rock this polo but nobody wears a small:(

Polo Wool Letterman Shawl Sweater (I'm a sucker for elbow patches)



Steve Madden B Sweet Handbag
Also in the mall, I saw this purse at the Steve Madden store and again I did a doubletake. It's perfection. You must see it in person...the color is delicious. I remember inspecting it, petting it... I might have even sniffed it because it was so beautiful. This quite possibly is the antecdote to my eternal lust for the LV Speedy 35. Quite possibly. I think I need a baby or something. I'm becoming too shallow for my good:)
American Apparel: High Waisted Jean looking Leggings (These must be popular because they aren't available....not that I would have the money to buy them if they were available. It doesn't hurt to "want" though)

Oh...is Christmas over???

New Years's Resolution: To not want things, I can't have or don't need. (Please see above references:)

This year was supposed to be dramatically different by now but who am I to make plans and think that anyone, much less God will follow them? 2009 wasn't all bad but there was alot of unnecessary nothings going on this year... I can only pray that something gives in 2010. Here's to hoping....



(I remember when I was in elementary school, I thought by 2000, we would all be living Jetson's style. I remember thinking that we would be riding spaceships to work. In reality, I just listen to Kanye West's Spaceships on the way to work every morning:)



That is all. Happy New Year!