Thanksgiving (A Week Later)

I went to Kinkos to print out my Betsey Johnson Fall/Winter 2010 presentation for tomorrow's meeting and I borrowed a USB cable to upload these pictures! Haha
Anyway- this is what I wore to Thanksgiving last week. Ben and I went to my parent's house and I seriously pigged out! My mom makes the best Thanksgiving dinner of all time, I swear.

I dug out some old YSL pumps that I love and need to start wearing again, and I wore a Betsey Johnson dress instead of what I should have worn... sweat pants with extra stretch in the waistband!

(dress- Betsey Johnson, shoes/handbag- YSL)


Aren't they great?? I love the high cut top line and that little wooden wedge stuck up in the heel. I also love that the heel is maroon patent- it's a little unexpected and chic.

These are my two little sisters, Katie and Alexa. Thanksgiving day fell on Alexa's 16th birthday!

Ben, waiting for the food...

My mom's lovely spread...

My uncle Matt is our designated Turkey carver 'cause my dad doesn't like doing it...

My personal favorite...

YUM!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am thankful for many things including my wonderful family and friends- including YOU of course!!

xox