The Dangers of a Sushi Lunch...


My friend Sheva and I just went to my favorite local sushi place, Full Moon, for some yummy lunch. We also got our IQs knocked down a few points. I am now stupider because of what I heard.

SO there was this loud mouthed lady sitting near us at the sushi bar talking "politics"... LOUDLY. She was one of those obnoxious people who compensates for her lack of knowledge on a subject by projecting her voice as loud as possible so everyone around her is forced to listen. 
She started her conversation off with the traditional chiché statement "You have to get out and vote guys!" (talking to the two men she was eating with)

With that remark Sheva and I rolled our eyes at each other and laughed a little.

Then she want on with more blanket statements like "All I know is I'm not voting Republican!" and "We need a change. Obama is all about change"
Ya lady, I have a TV as well. 

Then came the killer. "If McCain was going to have a woman vice president why couldn't he at least have picked Hillary!? At least her daughter isn't pregnant!" 
to which her friend replied "Well, they're from different parties, so..."
and SHE said "Well that would sure make a statement!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! From that point Sheva and I just couldn't take it anymore. We rudely laughed out loud and finished the rest of our lunch as fast as possible, loudly quoting the Miss Teen USA speech. "Such as the Iraq and everywhere such as." (if you dont know what I'm talking about PLEASE check this clip out- it's amazing.)

Just thought I'd share.