Holy Chanel Batman!




Did you guys see the new 90210? C'mon guys, I know I'm not the only one. I couldn't help but notice the reDONKulousness that was 16 year old anorexic girls dripping in Chanel. At school. One of the main characters (Naomi) wore something Chanel in every scene.

Give me a break- as if kids in America don't already have a complex about not having enough STUFF. I know it's about rich kids, but do they have to be so obvious about it? Besides, aren't rich anorexic girls wearing oversized moomoos with belts and oversized handbags and shades à la Rachel Zoe??

I also noticed that all the little teeny teens were sporting high heels to school. Are kids allowed to wear heels these days? Am I getting that old that I think that's totally inappropriate? haha. 

Anyway- what did you guys think about the show?? Pretty cheesy, but did you like?