OMG!
















So my friend and I were hanging out with our hubbies last night and they decided to watch some Sunday night football. Yuck. We took off and headed over to South Coast Plaza for some shopping. 

It was fun, but we were just killing time. Then it happened...

I saw a sign that said Christian Louboutin boutique. 3rd floor Penthouse.

WTF? How is it that I hadn't heard of this? I felt a strange mix of excitement and disappointment. Excited, because I now have a Louboutin boutique in my very own hometown. Disappointed, because I like to think of myself as an in-the-know kinda girl, especially when it comes to fashion and even more so when it's about shoes! I know... get over myself, right? haha

Anyway, so we ran upstairs and it was true. There she was- big bright and beautiful. The brand new Christian Louboutin boutique in all its glory. I didn't have my camera with me and I can't find a picture on the web, so the pic I took with my blackberry will have to do for now.  Go see it for yourself though- it's so pretty.

I met the manager, Amita Singh, a sweet and sassy fashionable girl who totally gets my obsession. She's been collecting Louboutins for 5 years. I could tell from our brief conversation that Amita and I have a lot in common and when she mentioned "re-merchandising" her shoe closet I knew I found a friend. haha!

So if you're in the area go check it out. They're the only place in South Coast Plaza that you'll find the red-soled wearable artwork. Friendly sales people and great shoes. Perfect.