Oh how I miss you...


Hello everyone who hasn't given up on me! I know it's been way too long but I am in China now and our internet has been out. One of the many joys of working here. 
...Right.

Ok, WHY is it that none of you insisted I watch Gossip Girl?? My little sister got the first season on DVD and I brought it to China with me as a time killer and am now completely hooked. I love it! The fashion is sick- it's so right on it borders annoying. I find myself lusting after each new outfit without the budget to back said obsession. I think it's the new Sex and The City as far as being right-on with high end fashion trends and putting them together flawlessly. The costume designer is doing an amazing job. There's a great fashion blog called WhoWhatWear, and they'll actually tell you what the girls are wearing (as seen in the pic above). It's awesome. They talk about other celebs as well. Check it out.

Anyway- so I've been here detailing my Harajuku Lovers summer line and I was feeling like it was missing something... until the fog cleared. I got this (excuse me for tooting my own horn) amazing idea and decided to add 3 new shoes that I think will end up being the best shoes in the whole summer line! I am so excited. I stressed myself out last night racking my brain for new ideas! Glad thats over. 
Today is already my last day here and I have SO much to do.

I look forward to getting home and bombarding you all with tons of posts. I have some good material saved up that I want to touch on... but for now its back to cracking the proverbial whip!

XOXO- Shoe Girl

(Yes- I've watched too much Gossip Girl)

;)