Oh Posh...




She'll do anything for fashion. Check out these crazy heel-less boots!
When reader Elaine sent these in I thought maybe they were a joke. Maybe someone photoshopped the heels out?

Nope. These Antonio Berardi PVC boots are the real deal. $6,000 worth of PVC in fact. (PVC is a type of plastic- not leather- sometimes called pleather) I can't imagine that wearing over the knee PVC could in any way be comfortable. There's NO breathability to this fabric at all. Maybe she uses them as a weight loss tool? Who knows. If you look closely though, you can see "fog" on the outside of the boot from her sweaty sweat. Ich.

Crazy?? I think so. I can walk in some pretty high heels, but these? I kind of doubt it. Point, set match- Posh. Congratulations bitch, you have David Beckham and crazier heels than me.