Shoe Trying Spree (Part Deux)

My mom and I decided to go on a little impromptu trip to the mall on Sunday. I went specifically to hit the Jacque Penay (That's J.C. Penney to all of my fellow discount store shoppers out there). I saw a menswear vest in the ad that I wanted to try and possibly buy. Apparently I wasn't the only one as they were completely sold out. Boo! Decided to hit up Dillards with the intent of showing my mom the elastic strap mary janes I am now coveting. Alas this Dillards didn't carry them but that didn't stop me from trying on some other shoes. I mean, while I was there...


I first blogged about this shoe back in August when I featured cage heels. As soon as I saw them on display I had to try them on. I'm so glad I did. They are amazingly comfortable. The platform combined with the ankle strap really lends to solid footing. I loved them.


Jessica Simpson Daila

Thought I'd try these Jessica Simpson heels on as a whim. The color is absolutely gorgeous and that heel... 4.5 inches and smoking hot. I loved these too. Crap! Now I'm coveting 3 pairs of shoes.


Steve Madden Impereal

The ruffled t-strap is perfectly adorable. The heel is not too high and not too low. Very cute on. But I'm holding out for those mary janes. I don't need two new pairs of black patent leather shoes. Now that would just be excessive.

Oh and apparently I am only capable of trying on shoes in threes. Did anyone else notice that?