I Can't Believe I'm Doing This...




I bought a pair of FitFlops. Let's call it research. I debated on whether or not to tell you guys about it, cause I feel like they're only a few steps up from Crocs, but I just can't keep things from you guys! haha. Plus I don't plan on wearing them out or anything crazy like that.

I bought them not for their claim that they tone and shape your legs, I'll just assume that that's bullshit and if it does, I'll consider it a bonus. I bought them because I've read on many a blog that they do wonders for lower back and knee pain. Pain I have from the sky high heels I wear. Plus, Oprah listed them as one of her favorite things for Summer, and when is Oprah ever wrong? 

So we'll see. They shipped yesterday so they should be here within the next few days. I'll wear them around the house and let you all know if they really make a difference. If you want to try them out or read their user feedback, go to their website, HERE

Don't give me too much shit for them either, this was not a fashion decision, it's strictly a "my-back-effing-hurts-and-I'd-like-to-continue-wearing-heels-for-as-long-as-possible" thing.