Who loves a gorgeous discounted pair of shoes??? It's me, It's me!

Ladies do I have a deal for you. As you may or may not know I recently discovered a wonderful little website called heels.com. Well... it seems that heels.com has also discovered me. After blogging about all of those little beauties I'm lusting after in the L.A.M.B. collection and linking to their website the CEO of heels.com emailed to thank me for including them in one of my posts.

How cool is that?

I, of course, emailed him back to thank him and managed to get an exclusive 15% off coupon for all of my loyal readers. When checking out type in HEELS08 in all caps and just like magic 15% off a new pair of shoes! The discount is good now through December 15. Not only do you get a discount but heels.com has free 2nd day shipping and free returns. What have you got to lose?

Check out a few of my faves below. Man... decisions, decisions...



Guess Banana - Black Suede
($96.04 after discount)

A sassy suede, contrasting platform, peep toe pump guaranteed to turn heads where ever you go. These would be so adorable paired with black tights and a pencil skirt.


Layla Pump by Jessica Simpson
($69.69 after discount)

If you loved the look of the L.A.M.B. Kochi pump but they are out of your budget check out these little beauties by Jessica Simpson. A pretty pump that's bound to be a classic for an even prettier price.


Betsey Johnson Rachelle Pump
($140.24 after discount)

Take a walk on the wild side with this pump by Betsey Johnson. A tiger print satin upper and a peek a boo peep toe topped off with a perfect little bow. Meow!



Guess Brown Croc Garnier Heel

($101.99 after discount)

A fabulous little croco embossed leather bootie that will happily carry you into Fall. I love the dual velcro buckle closure and hidden platform.


I would love to hear about your purchases. If you do purchase a pair of shoes from heels.com email me a picture and I'll blog about your pick. Happy shopping everyone!