Patent Flats

If you are an avid reader of this blog you know that I do not often feature flats. I don't hate flats. I just don't really wear them. I'm not tall in real life but if you were to just meet me and then occasionally run into me you would think I gravitated between 5'5"/5'6". I am always in heels. Well unless I'm exercising or walking long distances. I own exactly one pair of flats and I do love them. They are a pretty little snake print Anne Klein pair and I can wear them with just about anything. The editors at Lucky(yes I'm still featuring shoes from their shoe guide) want to guide you towards patent flats. So..... Here. They. Are.


Platinum



Oh these are so sweet and pretty. Girly, shiny, and adorned
with a perfectly coordinated grosgrain bow.
What more could you want from a pair of flats?
Varina Patent Ballet Flats - Salvatore Ferragamo


Gold



I love when leopard print comes in an unexpected color like this
steely gray pair of flats from J. Crew
, don't you?


ATM




I love, love, love the zippered trim detail on
this pair of black patent flats by Mossimo for Target.
It's so unexpected and of the moment.