Style Bloggers Go To Home Depot Too!



I had to take a day off from chasing butterflies and sashaying among the lillies to take my outfit pics. I wish I lived the life a real style blogger. You know...the one that attends all of the cool fashion shows and just so happens to get photographed by The Sartorialist as they cross street to eat scones and tea.

But this style blogger...she has to go Home Depot to get her thrills.


I'm in the process of reorganizing the whole house and couldn't put off going to my own personal hell  Home Depot any longer. As I died on the inside shopped for exciting fashionable things like wood glue, fertilizer and a garbage disposal, I decided why not show you real life.

Today my real life took me to Home Depot and this is how I dress to go on such an adventure. Not true. I didn't just go to Home Depot in this...I went to Lowe's too.

I take the whole DIY blogger title seriously!


I promise you this is NOT the same black dress from the previous post. I promise.
And while I'm in full disclosure mode...that clutch I'm rocking...it's really a pillowcase!

SWEAR!

 Maxi Dress: Marshall's
Scarf: Zara
Clutch...It's really a pillowcase!
Shoes: Target