My Thirtieth Birthday... 80's Style

I had such an amazing birthday party last week!! My friends and I dressed in 80's theme and danced the night away. I just wanted to share some of my favorite moments captured on film...

THANK YOU to my friend and amazing photographer Rosie. Check out his work HERE



 My beautiful and talented friend Skully Smith who stayed in character all night


Christie Walker, my hair dresser extraordinaire!

 My favorite shoe designer Jessica and her sister Alex (my awesome sales rep for Cece L'amour) 
Love.

 My woman Leah. <3

 My awesome trainer Brandan. Kicks my ass 3x a week. 

Another awesome photographer, my buddy Drew

The girls ;) 

Kelly, amazing and amazingly talented <3 

Showing Amita my nails


Rad dudes 

 Juli... lifelong friend, best mom blogger <3

 Mark and Monicuddle

Hong Kong's own super talented artist, Simon Birch. Simon flew in JUST for my birthday. I was so honored. Right Simon? ;)

 You know Ben....

dress/gloves- Vintage (The Way We Wore), necklaces- F21, ring/shoes- Betsey Johnson


Such a fun night!! There are TONS more photos. Too many to post but if you wanna check it out here is the link...

LINK


xox,