What Say YOU

Thanks for all your feedback to my "what is Lisa style" post way back when. The awesome take-away I got from you all is to just like what I like and be who I be and not worry about looking or dressing a certain way. If I like it and if it goes, that should be all that matters.

So for reminding me to be happy with the way I am sartorially, let's point the ole virtual camera back at you lovelies!

For the next Respect the Outfits reader feature, let's celebrate YOU for exactly who YOU are. Send me an outfit pic with you rocking a look that is quintessentially you. Are you fun and flirty? Sweet and sassy? A floral rocker? Streamlined chic? Show us in an outfit that you think defines your personal style the best.

Please also provide the outfit deets and a link to your blog if you like. Send in your looks by June 14 - post will go up the next day! respecttheshoes(at)live.com.

And here's a previously unposted outfit of mine - me being very me:

IMG_4957
And Pacey being very Pacey.

IMG_4943   IMG_4935

IMG_4995

Top: J. Crew sequin boatneck (worn here before - factory version here, similar here)
Skirt: LE button-front chambray (worn here before - similar here)
Belt: J. Crew skinny (similar here)
Necklace: Old Navy ethnic statement (worn here before)
Shoes: Seychelles she's got the moves (worn here before)