Back In Black

Ho hum. I've been feeling rather blah over the past couple of days. It's a combination of things. From the craptastic weather we've been having lately (seriously have not seen the sun in two days) to a general discontentment with a variety of things. This blog has been my saving grace as of late and I just want to say thank you to all of you who continue to look at the pretty pictures read, and visit, and follow this thing that I love. I did not create this blog to vent but there is something so cathartic about laying it all out there to a bunch of strangers. I'm not sure I'm ready to do that just yet so instead I'll feature a shoe that matches my mood, at least in color anyway.


Turnpike Sandal - Fergie

Let this strapalicious beauty carry you from dinner to a night of dancing. A gorgeous suede upper with bold curved cutouts and a striking contrasting metal heel. So simple, yet the details are such that they make this shoe a stand out. Not to mention they are so gorgeous on. Take a little look see for yourself below.