Gray Platform Pumps for Under 100 Bucks

Over the next few days I'm going to be featuring my top picks for.... you guessed it! Gray platform pumps for under 1oo bucks. Fall always puts me in a gray state of mind and this fall in particular is getting me there quicker than usual. It has been unseasonably cold over the past week and rainy and gray and well... what better way to perk up than with a pump. Platform pumps are especially hot right now but this particular shoe style is a classic. Here is option #1.


Jessica Simpson - Michaela

This sweet and stylish pump by Jessica Simpson brings more of those curvy lines that I love. I'm really digging the croco embossed leather too. The 3/4 inch platform will certainly help you maneuver your way through those city streets but you also have the added bonus of a padded toe box. Don't you love it when you can maneuver in comfort and style?