Purposely Tacky

I'm buried in work right now getting ready for my upcoming trip to DAZZLE Betsey and her team with another new collection but I wanted to put up a quick outfit post!

Inspired by Betsey actually- here's what I wore today! I love this sweater even though/because it's bright and obnoxious and kinda looks like a granny sweater. Ha!

(dress- Freemont, sweater and bangle- F21, shoes- L.A.M.B., glasses- RayBan)

Picked myself up a little pair of L.A.M.B.s 'cause they're seriously hot. Also seriously high, but totally worth it!

Oh! So like I said, I'm going to NY... well while I'm there I'm going to be attending an event for QVC and FFANY hosted by Jessica Simpson and I've asked Wendy Brandes to be my date! I'm super excited to meet one of my favorite sassy fashion bloggers. If you haven't already- check her out! She designs some seriously amazing jewelry!!
I'll be sure to get pictures. :)

Back to work!!