99 Red Balloons

This post really has nothing to do with balloons but it is my 99th post which makes me think of one of my favorite songs from my childhood. Remember 99 Red (Luft) Balloons by Nena? I used to love that song. I think I was in elementary school when that came out.

I just wanted to show you my "thrifted trenches."
The above pics are of my London Fog thrifted trench for 10 bucks. I got this trench months ago and took these pics a few weeks ago...just now getting around to posting them out of sheer boredom while fighting against being in a funk.

I thrifted this Vintage Burberry Trench a few months back also...Ten whole dollars:) I am one thousand perecent positive that I didn't tie this correctly. It had too many contraptions and I am one of little patience.




Short post... I know.




Great Song.