My Boyfriend's Clothes

I've been trying to figure out if I hate or love the new "boyfriend" trend that's popular this season. The objective is to look as if you grabbed your boyfriend's jacket or jeans and walked out of the door.

But...wait, what if your boyfriend's clothes suck or if he's smaller than you or wayyyyyy bigger than you, or what if he is a Little Person? Hmmph...

Sorry, I digress. Since I tend to have more curves, I typically shy away from baggy clothes but I think I found an acceptable version of this look. The key...WEAR HIGH HEELS! If you didn't know, that's me in the center square rocking the Prince T-shirt...again. It can't be helped. I love it. It makes me happy. It brings me joy like a double stuffed oreo and an ice cold Dr. Pepper for breakfast. Joy like when I find a Christian Dior Tuxedo Jacket for $4 (true story).

The Prince Tee simply brings unspeakeable joy...plus I have good memories attached to Prince.
This particular tee is thin and long with a forgiving neckline...it's my favorite Tshirt to date.
So...Sue me:)


Here are the shoes that I wore. Please believe in thine heart that thou shoes hurt like hell:(
**My verdict on the "Boyfriend" Look: It doesn't offend me.