VIVA LA CRACKHEADS

Ummm...I SO did NOT wear my shirt THAT open to work in the picture below. Matter of fact, I actually wore the shirt untucked with the belt over the shirt. The cool happening chick would have worn this to happy hour somewhere but I am SO NOT that chick. Instead, I ran from a crackhead then went home to eat a sandwich. That was much more fun anyway.

I am constantly trying to find new locations to "shoot" around my neighborhood, so I decided to take my 'act' to a busy street. As I am setting up the my shot, I see a crackhead turning the corner. He's a resident crackhead, so it's kind of like we are neighbors. I'm pretty territorial about my neighborhood pharmacist recipients but one never can tell what mood they may be in on that day. Well, he turns the corner and sees my camera and then looks at me. Right at that moment, I was making a decision on whether to take off running or to play it cool. Then the flash went off...the result is the picture above! LOL. I was so about to test the speed on these $4 thrifted leather boots!

*** You know, I am totally embracing my cute shape. Sometimes, we get so obsessed with looking like somebody/something else that we overlook the good things about ourselves. Plus, I know some NOT SO HOT BOOGA WOLVES around these parts that SHOULD be hiding and then I smile at myself and say "GOD, Job Well Done Homie"***

** This admission is NOT an excuse to stuff more Double Stuffed Golden Oreos in my mouth**