Greetings Earthlings...

HELLO! From China!

I am over here working very diligently on my 4 shoe lines. It's as crazy as ever, but I'm having a pretty good time.
I think it's 'cause Jess and I started our trip off with a shopping trip to Hong Kong for 2 nights... AWESOME!

I didn't buy a lot, but I'm super happy with my 2 purchases. I got these awesome Melissa rubber tuxedo shoes and the Alexander McQueen scarf I should have bought at least 2 years ago cause they aren't that cool anymore. hahaha




I freaking love them so if you don't ... SHHHH.

...kidding. They're very Japanesey looking, don't you think? They're totally made of PVC (kinda like rubber but super soft and rad) and they're one piece. So awesome!!

I wore them walking around HK for a little bit (to and from dinner) and when my feet got a bit sweaty it was not so awesome, and if I put a little bounce in my step I'd fart fart fart along. True story.
Plus, these other language speaking men were (i think) talking shit on my new amazing glorious shoes in the elevator so I said "are you talking about my shoes? What, you don't like them?" to which they replied- "no"
So I did a little tap dance for them. Really, ask Jessie.

Awesome.


(originally posted 12/11/08)

**ADDITION**

Yet another pair I need to wear again! These are so cute and they still smell like bubblegum! (Melissa adds bubblegum scent into all their plastic shoes. Amazing, I know)